New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i finally used my camers phone and got pics of my ride so lets hope i can down load them...
PLEASE post your opinions.. i want to know how it looks...lastly do u think i would get laughed out of the (local) car show scene i dont live in a huge town so i think i'd do OK theres only like 5 cars in the surounding 50 miles w/ body kits..let alone kaminari hood and Z3 fenders

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
looks good man. really good. bigger rims might make it look better (what size are those?) and also, it looks like it needs t be lowered lol. but hey, atleast your stayin legal and keepin your license plate on the front! nice work man.

·
Administrator
24,498 Posts
Those are cool rims. I normally don't like the chrome, but those look good...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i kinda want to get rid of the banner also to keep people guessing what kinda car it is..also i have a big Memphis banner i kinda wanna put on but am worried someone will steal my system i appreciate all the comments and i do want bigger rims and ground control along w/ graphics on the side BUUTT like alot of you guys i'm in college and am only 18 years old so i must take it one step at a time..but i definatly will do more stuff mostly cosmetic BC it's an ATX

any other ideas guys?

i want tinted windows but they enforce the damn 50/50 rule so JMS20 said to do a tribal window tint w/ a design in it and just have part of it really dark and some of it around 45 so the cops dont get all upset..

thanks for your guys' opinions

dusty

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for your input if i can find some 18's for a good deal i'll probably buy..so if you guys got any i might be interested...

ANY other opinions on how it looks

thanks
dustin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts