New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
01+Eclipse tail light conversion, done to wide body in Melina blue with Blue Pearl and Aluminum wing.

If anyone has the time todo this request it would be greatley appreciated :)

·
Registered
902 Posts
It would be easier if you supplied a cougar and a eclips tail lights..

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Why dont you try and find the Orange Cougar from Spain with the Eclipse conversion, and then take a pic of your car at the same angle. Then it will be real easy to chop.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had tried to search for a picture of that car and couldn't find it. I will try harder though then take a pic of my car at that angle.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
wow, that wing is wider than the body of the car!!! thats a little excessive. magoo, if you do the conversion, dont put a gawd-aweful wing on it like he did. please, just dont.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by: JAMallott
wow, that wing is wider than the body of the car!!! thats a little excessive. magoo, if you do the conversion, dont put a gawd-aweful wing on it like he did. please, just dont.
it will be arospeed demon aluminum wing painted too match car

·
Registered
902 Posts
NO ALTEZZAS!!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thats just way too much stuff. Please don't put the altezzas on your car. They are crap. Everyone I know that has them has taken them off they're car. They keep on braking.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
here it is in blue...

and awwwwwwwwww would ya look at that... a family of squirrles are having lunch! I guess they think its a park-bench! :flushed: :)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
too many dag on Matt's on this board. I've talked about doing this for awhile and have always wanted something done like this. I just hope I have enough money to do the other supreme mod I've ever wanted done. I love my new job.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts