New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I recently bought and installed a kaminari hood on my cougar. I think the quality of the hood is the best I've seen and I really love it. However I have one problem which is how I should install my washer nozzle. The thing is this, I feel that the hood looks nicer without any washers on it. On the other hand, I feel the washer nozzles can be very useful at times. Especially cause I live in an area with frequent poor weathers and numerous amount of insects. Therefore is there any way I can hide the washers somewhere, let's say under the hood, and still make it functional? Just want to get an idea of what others are doing. Pics are worth 1,000 words so please share them with me if possible. Many thanks.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
my body shop recommended I look into the wiper arms that have the washer fluid running through them, so perhaps that's something you could look into.
I know a couple of my dad's trucks had this feature, but I have no idea how doable it is on our cars.

I never looked into it because having actual washer fluid isn't that important to me.
I would have liked to have my nozzles installed on my kam hood just the same though.
oh well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.