New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for pics of the hatch area with the side panels stripped away. I'm not worried about the floor panel being there or not (would prefer it to be there though). I need a straight shot (standing behind the car looking straight into it), and a side shot (standing to the side slightly towards the rear looking at a slight angle towards the other side, either side will work). Pics with the st200 rstb installed would be a plus too. Pics with one photoshopped in are good as well.

Edit: I guess the side panels don't have to be stripped away, but as long as there is nothing else there i can still use the pics. Oh, and i am searching cougardb and cougarimage as well, nothing good enough to use as of yet.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by: VHull03
what do you need all that for??
I'm going to use the pics to help me design a system setup.

·
Registered
815 Posts
ILl try and get pics up for you tomorrow evening, with the st200 RSTB

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
well this is the best I have of what you are looking for...the hatch area is completely gutted, and the top bar of the ST200 is installed, you can kind of make out the bottom mounting brackets

Sorry that is the only pic I have though, wrecked that car and took it back to stock so the interior is now in and the ST200 has a new owner.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
talk to C2Cougar. he re-fiberglassed his trunk by himself and took tons of pictures along the way. he made the posts at his site on cardomain. http://members.cardomain.com/bluec2cougar he gutted the entire car for several layers of sound deadening. im sure he'll help you out.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, i appreciate all the help.

Brandon, that pic is useful. I can draw in the two cross bars. Plus it's angled towards the side a bit. That actually gives me another good angle to work with. Thanks man.

Thanks for the suggestion to get a hold of C2Cougar. I remember seeing that page a few months ago. Definately a kickass setup:thumbsup:

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
I hope this helps, This is from my weight reduction thread.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet!

Yeah, those will definately help! Thanks!

And at this time i'd say i got all the pics i need. So there's no need for you to post yours Mtang4life. Though you can if you want.

Thanks everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts