New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edit and most importantly - preferably close-up shots to show off the pearl coat

Preferably pearl coats on black cars, but any will do. Just looking for ideas. Just like anything, i know it when i see it. :)

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I can tell you are definatly thinking about what craig said eh?

jjennings had purple pearl on his DSG if that helps....

EDIT....those pics really sucked sorry

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Don, if you like, send me a couple pics of your car, and what color pearls you may be interested in... i could shop a couple things for you...

here's what a blue pearl coat added into the base looks like... hopefully next week i'll have pictures of the pearl added to the clear...

And below are some attached examples of a shopped pearl On CWTIII's car...

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that's more what i'm looking for CGB... that defiinitely gives an idea of what it looks like up close. :)

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Ah damn, I sound like a salesman lately, but here goes. ;)

HoK has their new ice-pearls, which are smaller than standard pearls, and show up much cleaner. (Those shots almost look like micro-flake, not pearl.) For less than $100 you can get a single ice pearl and paint 4 cars with it, or you could go crazy and clear using the entire bottle of ice, its definately an amazing product.

E1

·
Registered
378 Posts
Check out my cars for sale link and youll see my black car with a deep blue pearl. and i got a pic of the CF hood with the blue pearl misted over it somewhere.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Originally posted by: EternalOne
Ah damn, I sound like a salesman lately, but here goes. ;)

HoK has their new ice-pearls, which are smaller than standard pearls, and show up much cleaner. (Those shots almost look like micro-flake, not pearl.) For less than $100 you can get a single ice pearl and paint 4 cars with it, or you could go crazy and clear using the entire bottle of ice, its definately an amazing product.

E1

do tell more bout this product
:drama:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts