New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see these on a cougar chopped or not. Also I have a question they have no centercap so where could I get a Cougar emblem or something to put there?

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
191 Posts
check out cougarimage.com go to B its the first cougar on the B list . i dont know who this guy is? they look clean on a cougar. im thinking of getting those too.

Attachments

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: FLIPRCR
check out cougarimage.com go to B its the first cougar on the B list . i dont know who this guy is? they look clean on a cougar. im thinking of getting those too.
B lives near me. Great looking ride! The rims also look reallly nice on his car. Id definatly reccommend em. Of course ya gotta slam it at the same time ;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
whats going on. i really like these wheels and have only seen them on a one cough-civic-cough around here(actually havent seen the car in atleast a year). the pic tropiccoug put up is the exact wheel. i believe you get a different ring color to try and match your car. the rings will wear and they charge $60 for new ones.
later,
brian

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah Im trying to get some lightweight wheels and those @ 17" are only 15 lbs apiece. I like them enough to eventually get them.

·
Registered
204 Posts
ness: i wasn't aware these were lightweight till i took them off to put on my ground controls. i felt as if i could throw them. i think this answers FLIPRCR's question too. they'll be at full slam for 3 years this march, no maj. problems yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts