New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some drift pics of your sides upclose in the door jams. wondering about detail and stuff. thx

·
Registered
181 Posts
I can tell you right now it takes some serious body work to get Drift sides to work...I ended up selling mine b/c ecen my sponcer body shop wanted $300 to put them on...The don't fit well and the have to be molded...It's hard to get the doors to shut without rubbing too...Ask Joe (Gatoragr)...He can testify to that.

·
Registered
220 Posts
i heard kam sides were pretty rough for installation as well?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts

I shaved off a good portion of the sides before molding it. It not only allowed for a smoother look - but it was a lot easier to mold :)

This other pic shows it a little better (hard to see on a black car).

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: kittykatcanada
i heard kam sides were pretty rough for installation as well?
yep. need to shave down the part that goes under the door.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: YOSLVR442
heres an ok shot
dang, that car looks hot. only thing i'm not sold on is the fender inserts, other than that, HOT!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: rista
heres an ok shot
dang, that car looks hot. only thing i'm not sold on is the fender inserts, other than that, HOT!
what about the non-painted headlight covers or taillight covers, or the fender flares on the front bumper that arent smoothed into the bumper, or the 3 or 4 shades of blue on the interior? thats just the things i could remember off the top of my head that im not sold on :p

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thx for the pics guys but im kinda looking for a few shots of the door jamb with the door standing open.

kinda like that one

Attachments

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
Originally posted by: rista
heres an ok shot
what about the non-painted headlight covers or taillight covers, or the fender flares on the front bumper that arent smoothed into the bumper, or the 3 or 4 shades of blue on the interior? thats just the things i could remember off the top of my head that im not sold on :p
dont forget the 4 exhaust pipes centered in the middle of the back with mesh randomly hanging aroung them lol. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts