New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did A LOT of search and found some but not really many. I am hoping there are some out there with them and just haven't posted it. I attempted to make one and it really didn't come out to my liking so im on the hunt for a new idea. Please post your pics! PLEASE! :)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
i'm not really too sure what your asking for.. if you're asking for the false buttons above the HVAC's I drilled it out and put a toggle switch for the lights in my subs..

heres 2 pics:

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not looking for anything in one spot. But i think i just got an idea from your pics. Is your headunit install kit from CrutchField.com??? I think i want to put my switches under the headunit.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw his CATerina! Look good but not what im looking for....

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i wish! My switches are for more of formal use if you will. (Emergency lights) I was to mount 5 toggles some for me to use with my angle eyes and and interior lights.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I got a nice clean 3 switch set up located in the lower holder next to the cig lighter. I use then for my interior neons and the neons in the engine comp.There is one extra for added acc.
Look right above the shift lever....

Ron

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Here's the box I had in my Cougar. I got all the parts from Radio Shack for about $10 or $15 and wired the switches in paralell so I could turn on any combination of lights without having to have all my neons on at once. I had it mounted in the center console so you couldn't see it.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I made something on those lines but didnt come out to my liking. I just bought the install kit from CrutchField and going to put the switches under the radio. Thanks for all the pics!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, thats exactly my idea now. Only thing is im going to use small toggles. What headunit install kit is that? Looks different than the one from CrutchField....

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
mine looks like this

Attachments

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I did the same thing as u, crazyoldcougar, but didnt like how it turned out. Nice job man!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.