New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyones got some photos of ChromaCougar I'd be much abiliged to see them :wiggle:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Matt :thumbsup:

I forgot the damage was that severe....are there any other shots of the car with damage. I forget what all was damaged, but Im sure it was something else.

Cant believe the front looks so mangled, hate to see the rest :ugh:

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Ouch. What the hell happened to it?

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
All the damage was to the front end of the vehicle... The motor was blown to from what i remember... Anyhow I was doing 45mph when a truck decided to cut infront of me.... The courts took almost 2 years to settle it and everything should be wrapped up within 5 days.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn....you're still in the court thing with it.....thats insane, i figured it was an open and shut case.

Still have any problems from it?? I remember you mentioning some wrist problems and such...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Man I cant believe how far cougars have come since the first Chroma. No offense James cuz we all know that car was awesome, but think about what you have now, compared to what you had then...... AMAZING.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
whats even more amazing is that Chromacougar was concidered to be an amazing show car for its time... no one really had a better looking cougar / showcar.
now fast forward to today, and quite a few cougars on this board which i would concider better looking than chroma did.

which is scary... cause thats just in 2 years...
I can't even imagine what things will be like in another 2 :)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
:hitit:

:cover::biggrin:i still love the paint job that car had.

·
Registered
378 Posts
And to think when this car came out the Drift kit was the hottest thing goin and now its im pretty sure the cheapest kit for our car. Hopefully in anouther couple year parts out now will be as affordable LoL. I can dream at least LMAO.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ZEXCougar
"IH8TKTS" I love that license plate!!! I want it!
join the other copycats w/ it then :p or combine NVMYCAT and IH8KITS so you can copy his and crisper's

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
NVMYTKTS? :shrug:

:rofl:
:rofl: Sounds like a plate some ricer would get to show off how many times he'd been pulled over :rofl:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
ive got IH8civx on my xmas list. but ive wanted it for a loooong time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts