New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to post here, but I've been reading for a very long time and have found some very useful information. I've owned my 99 Silver Frost Cougar for over a year now.

Anyway, I've been browsing the forum and have seen many members with painted blue interior. If at all possible, could anyone that knows of a member with blue interior either post the name of the member so I can look at their page, or post the picture. So far I have painted the casing around the locks/window buttons on the doors, as well as the piece surrounding the "cup holder" which is a CD holder for me now. What I want to do is paint the door handle itself (the swooping piece on the door), as well as most of the silver parts on the interior. Any other suggestions? I will be posting pics as soon as i get it done, which will be a couple of weeks yet.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I think Tony's car is probably the best blue one you'll find around here.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Cheers for that. I saw a blue 350Z in an EVO magazine over here and thought it would look fantastic on a Cougar, and Hotcat has prved me right. Top job man :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: hotcat
Thanks guys! I actually gave it a name of my own.....Laser Blue, it looks like laser red but, in blue.
Nice :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.