New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a dark shadow cougar with the lionhart rims on it now 18s and the xtreme front but i wanted to see what the dark shadow cougar with the setup i have now compared to the xtreme front with the vienna rims i want to just see which i like better to see if i want to keep my rims and just go 1'' bigger or switch to the vienna so basically could you set the xtreme front on the car and have a picture with the viennas and the lionharts on 2 seperate cars if you guys get what im saying? and caterina thanks for the picture :) and sorry if anything with this post is messed up im sort of a n00b at uploading pics
THANKS in advance guys

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
the rims are possible, but that front isnt. the pics of the actual car and the bumper need to be from as close to the same angle as possible. so once you find one of them i can hook ya up.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
and the amaizing duo strikes again!!! (if VHull03 chops it lol)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys thank you so much for all yourhelp...i dont know why i asked about the kit cause it really doesnt matter can you just give me 2 cougars both dark shadow gray one with the vienna rims and one with the lionhart rims? thanks a whole lot guys

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
k, i'm gonna see what i can do. this may be a little difficult. im thinkin of just puttin the rims on the grey extreme kit cougar cuz i dont think i can match up those bumpers. its hard as hell to do that. but the tag team will strike again.

edit: in progress, putting the rims on both grey extremes. im just gonna put the front halfs on so it conserves on space. let me know if you're gonna want the whole thing.

another edit: heres what i got.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, i really appreciate it and now i have my mind made up and im gonna sell my lionharts right now in a thread and buy the vienna ones with some spinners :) i appreciate all your help and if anyone is looking for some lionharts used for a day go to the for sale section !!!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
your getting spinners??????? this, i HAVE to see. but untill then, im gonna just have nightmares.... good luck man.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh man i had a post a few months back and EVERYONE knocked me for gettin spinnrs but you know what it is what i want so i dont really give a sh&t what anyone else thinks :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just cause i dont want the basic racing rims people will say "oh spinners are ugly" "spinner look like ish" and about how chrome is ugly but whatever let them talk like you said when they see them they will jus sit with jaws dropped :p

·
Banned
3,229 Posts
No cuz spinner add-ons will stick out off the rim since the lip is to small. THink Im lyin look at my wheels and tell me I didnt try. Think i would buy these ugly ass wheels for nothin.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
k, im confused here, you said in your first post that you "have a dark shadow cougar", yet in your profile and on the side it says contour. and plus i've heard about this bein another alias for another name on here.... :shrug:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok lets clear this all up AGAIN....everyone is saying i am mr. rlh or some crap like that but im not, and i didnt notice the contour thing i just changed it so everyone knows i have a dark shadow gray 2002 cougar, no contour and no rhl or whatever here so people STOP SAYIN IT :disgust: and caterina the rims you have on your car in your sig arent like the ones i want the ones in your sig look like they stick out far to begin with and to add spinners would to me be out of the question i might be wrong but who knows the rims i want are the viennas and they do not stick out far at all so well see how it goes if i dont like it i can always sell them :) and the rims i am gettin has a deep lip so the spinner "tucks" good i didnt even know you could get spinners on a rim with too small of a lip wouldnt the spinners grind against the rims?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts