New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i'm playing with moving vehicle slide i prolly need to get my images to size or get ride of them lol so i'm curious if someone could just whip up a sig with my charger and cougar side by side and a saying of "Old School meets New Cool" in the middle or something like that i'll post the images to use here

Thanks in Advance:cool:

·
Administrator
15,567 Posts
Do you guys even read the rules? 55kb....too big. The filesize needs to be less than 20k.

While you're at it Paul, you can compress yours down a bit too :)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
My bad, I didn't even check to see how big... MS paint Jpegs take less space than Gimp ones. I'll tackle mine later, just removing for now. Thanks Wade.

EDIT! Updated and shrunk to a massive 11.6 kb!

PM'd the kid a smaller one with instructions as of 2 minutes from now.

·
Administrator
15,567 Posts
In photoshop there is a "save for web" command...check and see if Gimp has something similar. If not, let me know and I can resize it for you.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
In photoshop there is a "save for web" command...check and see if Gimp has something similar. If not, let me know and I can resize it for you.

Thanks.
nah, when I save a Jpeg I select the quality, and those were full 100%. My new one is 80% and you really can't tell a difference. His ended up being 16.8 kb, which unless I'm mistaken is legal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts