New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please photoshop the car that I've provided. If you need more info on what it is that I want, let me know. Thanx in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody? Thanx anyway. Mods, you can delete this.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much Matt. That doesn't look too bad. Still don't think anybody's gonna fight over who had that color scheme first. But just in case, I came up with the idea. ;):biggrin:

·
Registered
558 Posts
if u do that scheme i'd get black taillight covers. keep the chrome gas cap but the silver covers throw it off. looks good though.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
ya d00d! :biggrin:
Jesse James puts flames on everything... and i put massive rims on everything. heh!

you shoulda seen when i did 8ball's Camero! :rofl: :thumbsup:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: coolcatstrut
Thank you very much Matt. That doesn't look too bad. Still don't think anybody's gonna fight over who had that color scheme first. But just in case, I came up with the idea. ;):biggrin:
nah, i don't think anyone will yell at you.

Those who have the half and half paintjob, they use the line just below the window - like RacerX and now THUNDERCAT2K

you've picked a much lower line... which i think is pretty classy, especially if you put on a subtle Wings West kit or something :)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
why not paint the car black, and put a roush kit on painted silver?? IMO that would be pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Originally posted by: rista
why not paint the car black, and put a roush kit on painted silver?? IMO that would be pretty cool.
Because I'm assuming he doesn't have a kit.

Only the Roush sides fit the 01+

you'd be leaving the stone guard untouched

It wouldn't be straight.

As for the design, I say nightshade the tails, or go with covers as mentioned, not silver tails. Other than that, if you lowered the hell out of it and maintained that paint scheme, you wouldn't need a kit, it would look like you had one.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: hamill
Originally posted by: rista
Because I'm assuming he doesn't have a kit.

Only the Roush sides fit the 01+

you'd be leaving the stone guard untouched

It wouldn't be straight.

As for the design, I say nightshade the tails, or go with covers as mentioned, not silver tails. Other than that, if you lowered the hell out of it and maintained that paint scheme, you wouldn't need a kit, it would look like you had one.
i'm a dumbass:banghead:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I always loved that half & half color scheme
from the side view:
I think having silver taillight covers goes with the clear headlights, but thats if there was a black spoiler
side mirrors should be black also (1st pic its silver then in 2nd pic its black)

overrall thats a hot color scheme black & silver

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't think I'm going to do it any time soon but if and when I do, I'd lower the line on the front. It seems like it's too high and doesn't flow. As for the taillight covers, It just seems like it's missing something 'cause you have the headlights, silver fuel door, and the back needs something. Maybe the spoiler will fulfill that. I also thought about putting a Kam hood and coloring it black and having the V-shape of the hood scoop silver.:shrug: I'm also not a big fan of body kits. Don't have anything against them but I like my car to look stock and save that money for performance. ;)

·
Registered
902 Posts

I ignored the silver spoiler/tail light covers........ mostly because i had already done that and didnt feel like copying the old spoiler/covers over this one cause that was too much work for 5.30am...

I modified it slightly too..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts