New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could somone photoshop an aerogear extreme front bumper onto my car please if it helps its the same front as caterina has on his car cheers guy's

R

·
0 Posts
Why don't you just look up an black cougar with an aerogear extreme kit already on? look at cougardb.com, but I guess you wan't it on your car right?!
Also I think you have to be pretty good at paint tools to get it any good... you know you have to adjust the angels color brightness and all to get it to "fit" your car... But Im not gonna say to much because Im not really in to that kind of things... but I did give it a little try but I don't have any time to make it any better to tired... maybe tomorrow.... but I belive there are atlest a few here on the forum that can do this... but I guess almost no one want's to, it's just takes time...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
runken thanks that gives me an idea what its going to look like i know its hard as i have tried already!!!!
cougarkat thanks for the compliment on the rims thats what everyone says once they have seen them!!!!
does anyone else fancy having a go at this for me? and does anyone know what my ground clearance will be roughly with a 35mm drop once the bumper is fitted??.
thanks again guy's

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone? just for the record i did actually search cougardb but there is not a black one on there with it!!

R

·
0 Posts
Yeah I know... I'm sorry for not telling you... I actaully used one of the white cars front and putted in to your picture... right angle... I'm really sorry but I was to tired and forgot to write that... I tried to search it up but I didn't find it... I'm gonna try something in the picture that might get you a better view..

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
runken that would be great if you could get it a little better im going to have to wait three months and its going to be mega bucks by the time i have imported it to the uk so i just want to be sure!!!!

R

·
0 Posts
I'm working on it but it won't be great but better since I use your texture from your bumper this time... I'll have done tonight I guess the time difference it's not so much (Live in Sweden) so check it out tonight... but don't expect to much Im not a graphic artist or anything... Iam just trying for fun...
Also just so you know I imported the dragon Z body kit and before that I checked out of much it would cost to import it on the custom work(I don't know if that's what you call it but you get it) homesite and they only stated two thing that I would have to pay for and that was 25% on the shipping and body kit togheter and 3.5% to the custom work... but it ended with 4 more payments that were not stated... I don't know how it works in your country but expect more than you know...

R

·
0 Posts
... the program I used just crashes(paint shop pro) all the time... I had to remade it five times... It doesn't like when you click ctrl-c ctrl-e to fast and click ctrl-c ctrl-c ctrl-e.... I got really frustated so I gaved up... It doesn't look any good.... but it might have if it haden't crashed all the fu+?? time... I give you two pictures instead so you just have imagen how it will look like... but I did try for a couple of hours...

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts