New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone Photoshop my car...Carbon Fiber Hood OEM style, Lower it, Gunmetal wheels 17's, razzi high rise spoiler. PLEASE!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
just read my post sorry didnt mean it to sound so "telling off" your's just sounded a little short:biggrin:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem i should have said please tho sounded kinda of demanding....Someone photoshop my car with blah blah blah blah blah....lol sorry bout that

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
aight man, i can do it, but other photoshoppers on here will agree with me that the task itself takes enough time (to do it right in most instances) that it would be extremely appreciated if you could attach pics of the parts you want that are taken at the same angle as your car. because that search takes a good amount of time. especially when you just say "gunmetal rims", theres hundreds of those out there different styles. so if you get some of those pics i can get it done for ya.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i dont know about the same angle but i know what im looking for Koing Spec the gunmetal ones im sure that is enough info or no...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
im just sayin if you could hook me up with links to these pics so i dont have to search all over for pics would be of GREAT help. otherwise i'll look around tonite.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
it might be easier to start with this car :shrug:

·
Registered
181 Posts
That's a lot of work even if you're an expert with Photoshop...Might be easier just to go buy what you want and put it on your car...Like the rest of us did...Probably quicker.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well yea i would sept i dont have all that money right now i just wanna see what it looks like. I plan on haveing all this stuff that i want photoshoped done by the end of this summer.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
you don't need a carbon fiber hood to photoshop that part.

be much easier to just give it the effect needed :)

eithery way - when you ask for a photoshop be WAY more prepared and ALWAYS MAKE SURE THERE ISN'T PICS OF WHAT YOUR ASKING ALREADY.

is your cougar gonna look any different from another white cougar - nope.

:) not sure anyone has what your looking for - but just a better standard is to look first.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
chopping in progress.... i dont mind doing this stuff when someone gives me all the pics needed. kind of a self-challenge everytime. i'll see what i can come up with.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
heres the front, had to drop down the pic size to get a closer resolution match with the hood. but you get the point.

and heres ones of the wing and different rims.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
looks nice. but i wouldnt get a carbon fiber hood untill you have rims and its lowered, and maybe not untill after a body kit even.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks VHull 03 looks good, yea i plan on gettin the carbon fiber after i get rims, im gettin my car lowered here soon paying for the stuff next wed. soo pretty soon. then rims for the b-day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts