New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PTOTOSHOP KINGS...simple photoshop help please?

Hey there. Looking to get rims for my car. Something that I haven't yet seen on a Cougar. I'm liking the ADR Demonya. So if someone could chop these wheels onto this car, and chop off the spoiler, that would be great. Its Rylee44's car that I got off of cougardb.com, if you have a problem with me using his car, I'll remove it, it was the first one I could find that looked like mine! Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Pretty cool rims....I'm not sure about them being on a Cougar though

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by: Loyalty
Pretty cool rims....I'm not sure about them being on a Cougar though
My thoughts exactly...the joys of Photoshop hey?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks alot, that's MUCHLY appreciated! I'm not sure how I feel 'bout these rims now though!

·
Registered
660 Posts
My brother in law is looking at getting a pair of these for his Focus. I may put them on mine and get a pic for you, if you want. I think they would look sweet on a black car. And I don't know what price you are looking at, but I know of a website where you can get a full package deal and shipping under $1000

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by: FastCat2002
My brother in law is looking at getting a pair of these for his Focus. I may put them on mine and get a pic for you, if you want. I think they would look sweet on a black car. And I don't know what price you are looking at, but I know of a website where you can get a full package deal and shipping under $1000
Man, that would be AWESOME if you could do that!! :bowdown: On a black car, I agree, they'd look stellar, but I'm not so sure 'bout the lazer red. You are the man!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks much better! Prolly cuz the car has a kit and is lowered.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm SO up in the air 'bout if i like these or not...we need more opinions!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I kinda like how they are flat but my other half doesn't.

Nice design, not too sure about them on a cougar.

Maybe if fastcat2002 throws them on his car my opinion will change. Chops never look as good as the real thing

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Please, no.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I love those rims! But they don't flow to well with the cougar, plus they would look alot better on a black car

:bowdown:

S

·
0 Posts
they look hott on the celica, not so sure bout the coug. think i'd like em more if they had a polished rim as well as polished spokes....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts