New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still unsure which front i should get to match my kam sides and xtreme rear.

First i would like a shot of the kam sides and xtreme rear attached to my car...
Rear pic of my car -

Kam sides-

xtreme rear-

Then if you would please try photoshopping a couple of fronts onto my car...

front view of my car-

Bomber front-

Invader front-

also the picture of it on a cougar... blue kit at the bottom..

Thanks for the help, if you help me out, i'll buy ya a beer at fest! :)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no help?? please!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that a joke?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hate this crap, if your not willing to photoshop something to look at the damned post. 70 views and not a single person to help

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
you seriously have a temper ya know that? ;)

you shouldn't just assume that everyone but you knows photoshop and is willing to do nothing more then help you.. let alone has the time to take on that huge of a project.. what you requested is not just a little 5 minute job hun.. :tongue:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont you think i understand that? But if you know your not going to photoshop something, dont look at it. And btw dont call me hun.

O

·
0 Posts
SNAP

Yo straight trippin Boo to talk to the Queen Cougar Chic like that..........

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
queen cougar chick, hahahah. You dont know the half of it, so stay out. thanks :) and the free beer offer is still on the table.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Don't forget that "views" can be from anyone looking at it. I have no photoshop skills, but often look at the post to see if maybe I can help people (which does happen). Then some people will look back when there is a new post to see if anyone did anything. I for one have looked at this thread 3 times now.

·
Registered
59 Posts
with that attitude i would be very surprised if anyone who reads what you wrote would even want to lend a hand.i dont use photoshop but if i did i definatly wouldnt photoshop anything for you.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: Q4kntmare
and the free beer offer is still on the table.
hazza!! the magic words! j/k... first time i've seen this post...

that other front bumper doesn't want to line up properly, so i'll just upload what i got done in the 1 hour i spent on everything :)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the help Zalec and Matt, remind me and you'll have your beer ;). Anyone else wanna give the invader front a try?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
thanks Matt I wasn't sure what that was in the side of the bumper.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i think im in love!!! thanks fellas i owe ya some beers!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts