New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, jw if there is anybody out there that can make gauges using photoshop. i asked ov3n but he doesnt know how and intricatelines only will sketch them if i buy right away? i need some with sumkind of flame theme, if any1 can please IM me on AOL at KrazyKusch21 or email me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
I have a stock set of Guages I can scan into the computer... gimme a couple days.. then from there, anyone can do anything with them...

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
There are a couple members here in FL that have made gauges with photoshop.....Gatoragr, and Phatcat00 also has done some I believe

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Originally posted by: Kooter
hey, jw if there is anybody out there that can make gauges using photoshop. i asked ov3n but he doesnt know how and intricatelines only will sketch them if i buy right away? i need some with sumkind of flame theme, if any1 can please IM me on AOL at KrazyKusch21 or email me at [email protected]
you certainly can't expect Bryan to waste his time making renders of custom gauges for you if you do not intend on purchasing... the money you pay is your guarentee that you will purchase from him and he will do as many renders as it takes before you are 100% happy with them before they are output.

His gauges have come around 100% since I got the first set... they make mine look old school.. there are zero lighting issues and what he can do now is amazing... I should be sporting a set of custom carbon fiber gauges for the 2004 season :biggrin:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
werd... just pay Bryan the deposit, and get him to make you some... hes a little bit expencive, but as Crispy has said - the **** he can do is amazing :) - he made my graphics/gauges... we were both happy with the way everything turned out :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
That is 300DPI... when they would print it would be actual size.. and for anyone who wants the Photohop file its 14mb PM me and I'll try and see what I can do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts