- Roush Side Skirts
- Hybrid 2 Rear Bumper
- X1 Fender

~2~
- Drift Front Bumper
- Roush Side skirts
- Hybrid 2 rear bumper
- X1 Fenders

I would also like a Kam. Hood on both picts, you can keep it black or paint it white with a grayish stripe on the center of the scoop or just leave it black like stated. The car i like to be a pearl white or just the reg vibrant white.

And if its possible place these Falken Torque 5 Rims, they can be black or grey which ever looks better.

~Pics~
Car to be placed on

Drift Front Bumper

Kam. Hood

Rear Facia Hybrid 2

Front Facia Hybrid 2

Falken Torque 5 Rims

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, sorry they dont have the anmes by them, i dont know if you have the idea of the X1 fenders if you dont i can find a pict for that too, but #1 i want that backend and skidskirts, and the hybrid 2 front facia. Likewise with the back, sideskirts but the Drift Facia on the 2nd one. I'm just comparing what front end i like better. The car is that one with the Iowa plates in the first picture. I'll label the pictures of what they are so you can get a better understanding.

·
Tornado Alley Moderator
1,067 Posts
Another problem for people is going to be that you are asking for a rear bumper to be put on a car that you only posted one view of...which is a front view.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You for the picture, JayZee
Rhino, I was looking more at what it might look like from a side angle, i have a back view if you wanna play around with that rear bumper i'll load it in a moment. What i was trying to decide is which would look better with the Roush Side Skirts,and the Hybrid 2 Rear Facia. I'll take comments on what you think of it too or this can be moved to exterior modifications for further discussion i guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts