New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just tried to resistar there and there is a whole section on the fees. Where can I post my pics for fee? thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think everyone should paypal like $0.50 to the NECO funds, every month.. I figure 50 people, that's $25.. should be enough to pay for extra space.

I also think everyone should send a couple extra dollars, so that Mortis can register NECO as a Trademark. We can't use this thing for free forever and expect it to be exactly how we want.. can we?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Space isn't the main cost. ISPs will charge you by bandwidth you use as well. And it's EXPENSIVE.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Then our hosting provider not only sucks.. (no offense) but is stuck in the past.. about 85% of HP now offer unlimited monthly bandwidth.

ie: webhosting.com or media3.net

don't know how much space we have, or if we do CoLo or anything like that.. but if we aren't getting unlimited transfer/hits.. nowadays.. we're getting screwed.

I know personally when I set up a client for web hosting, I won't select the plan unless it has unlimited transfer and depending on company size or growth habits, unlimited emails and ftp's.

(THIS IS ALL PERSONAL OPINION, no disrespect to anyone or any company).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.