looking at the new issue of car & driver
when I saw this

side note:
the Ford GT
11.6 @128mph in the 1/4 mile
500hp 500tq
0-60 3.3 seconds
0-100 in 7.6seconds
0-150 in 16.9 (faster than some Cougars in the 1/4 mile)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup both pictures are of my Cougar

hahahaha Aaron you changed your post
thanks though:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
darn straight i changed my post after i reread the title and realized they were chops!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I did a double take on that one. It looks as if your car is actually one the game! Thats pretty good Matt.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Ferrari Challenge Stradale :drool;

That issue of C&D was great... somehow i knew the GT would beat the GT3 and the Stradale overall. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
those are sweet chops and 10 times better than anything i can do, but... since i do have an eye for perfection...

in the first pic: it looks as if the cougar is white or beige through the window of the ferrari.
second pic: reflection off the maserati is that white/beige color, little lighter than the cougar
nd4spd pic: rim in reflection is different. oh, and you also have a cougar with extremely high acceleration/speed/handling... thats WAY off, cmon now.. :stupid:

dont get my motives wrong here, im not bashin the chops at all cuz you'll all agree that they're awesome, but just pointing out some fine details that might not even be possible to change. but good work guys :thumbsup:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
dude... that is a hardcore eyesight you have! heh. :)

i always keep the little flaws to myself, but damn... i didn't think there was ANYONE who would catch the rim reflection.
oh, and the accel/speed/handling.... i can dream can't I??? :cry: heh! :wiggle:

I or someone else should make a photoshop with 10 little flaws in it on purpose... make a game of it. First one to find all ten wins.....uhh... wins a ...hmm, well, just for fun... since im to cheap to buy a prize :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In th first pick that's the color of my car nothing has been altered.
Spruce green reacts weird in certain lighting.
I just added my car in the first pic didn't actually replace anything
In the second pic I removed a car and put mine in place of it.
The reflection well it's just spare time chop if it was for work I might
take the time to make it perfect.

here's the rear picture of my car you can see the color of the bumper
compared to the first pic it's the same.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
dude... that is a hardcore eyesight you have! heh. :)
i do what i can. the little photoshop errors contest sounds like fun.
i could be even pickier and say the reflections on the 2nd cougar are off, but i dont think thats even possible to do with photoshop. so i'll let that one slide :)
i'll try to do some chops in the coming days and maybe we can start a little competition here on the boards.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
seriously... i miss the 'good ol days' of photoshop competitions. ever since the penguin king himself (Guido... my mentor :) ) decided not to post anymore, the only photoshops have been people saying "someone do this" "someone do that" "someone change the color, and add a spoiler and wheels"
its no FUN :tongue:

I try to bring humor with mine, and i think i do a good job, but i want others to join in!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
gyger - my bad, it just does seem like a diff color but is obviously wierd lighting effects. again, thats an awesome job over lunck break, i love that 2nd pic (b&w), definitely creative.

nd4spd- im down for some photoshop comps, im not exactly an expert, but im gettin there.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
i like the nfs underground pic... hahah!!!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
oh, one thing i noticed in your 2nd pic mike, was the shadow of the maserati's front bumper is a nice clean edge, but yours fades, and judging from the glare on the front bumper, the light source looks like it is more right infront of the car, where as in the pic of your car, it looks like it is on the right side. just another note ;)

oh, and yes. mike, you are the photoshop master. you also do sweet computer animations dont you? like the thing in your signiture? anyway, sweet chops. you too matt.

oh, and on your matt, theres a reflection on a tree on your hood, but the car is in the city. ;)

edit: yeah, mike you officially rock at computer designing, art, and like all that stuff. i just looked at your site, and it kicks some major ass.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts