New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I will be near Philly tomorrow wanted to see if anyone wanted to get together. My friend Melissa and I are going to cruise the area and look for hot guys?? Anyone want to cruise too?? PM me I will be leaving at 4pm tomorrow.

INFOREDCOUGAR:: Pm me lets go for a cruise!!!

C

·
0 Posts
My friend and I are heading down after 7. Should be there by 8:30.

InFRoRedCouGaR, I was telling my friend about your car, and he would like to see. (If you get a chance)

Ed

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
lol there you go Infrored... i bet you've been longing for an invitation to cruise for hot guys. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Yo GGRacer i see you got a hot car. What do you look like??

·
Registered
549 Posts
hey heather- i might be in philly tommorow night- im not a hot guy- but hey i wouldnt mind looking for some either ;)

haha callllllllllllllllll me! bye babe

·
Registered
410 Posts
finally people are in my neck of the woods, o yeah, and im a hot guy (hehe) im down for meeting up, if you want, im working from 9-5 at my detail shop tomorrow, if you guys want to come up early and detail your cars. hit me up, my number 267-997-6880. im definitly down for meeting up, i think im putting my 18's on tomorrow. if not we will all meet up at night. the races have been pretty beat but we can find something to do, or you can leave me and go cruise for guys lol
c2cougar-hit me up when ur in philly
heathers-call me during the day

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Originally posted by: GGRACER
Hey I will be near Philly tomorrow wanted to see if anyone wanted to get together. My friend Melissa and I are going to cruise the area and look for hot guys?? Anyone want to cruise too?? PM me I will be leaving at 4pm tomorrow.

INFOREDCOUGAR:: Pm me lets go for a cruise!!!
Why dont you ever cruise around here Heather?? I think we NY guys are kinda hot too, ya know? :biggrin:

Yo Rio.....watch out for Heather, she's a cutie and a heart breaker......just like Katie :tongue:

Ya'll have fun now, ya heard?! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey can anybody tell me where the races are?? i go with my friends but the ones we find are all beat i think i only saw i real good one.

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey infored i think ive seen ur car on the street and i hear the interior is nice can i see it??? i promise i wont steal ur ideas

·
Registered
410 Posts
anytime you wanna come up and see it your more than welcome too, and if you give me some panels, i'll even draw on them. right now my car is sitting in my driveway untill i get a new alternator and im not trying to spend $300 to get this replaced so it may be some time before it goes on the road again. if you'd like to swing up and see it give me a call.
267-997-6880 = Mike

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts