New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok sorry for the quality(really should learn how to use my camera. the led's are uv not blue and it is no where near ass dull or gappy in real life as it look's in the pic but you get the idea!! what do you all think?

·
Registered
587 Posts
I like it. Looks cool

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
very cool did you freehand that or CNC? how deep did you cut the stuff in or did you just scratch it? i think the deeper you cut it the bluer/ultravioleter (hehe spelling) it would get..looks great..

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
how the heck do u do something like that

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
trace and cut the shape...either freehand or CNC the design and then drill in some 5mm holes on the seat side of it and wire up some leds..the light refracts off ANY scratches made in the plexi..

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
that looks swet!!!! i bet it looks even better in person man. sweet job!

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup: Is that the trunk deck lid???

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok ill try and answer everyone lol
crispy yes there is some daylight pic's i will try and sort them out and put them up here as well.
crazyoldcougar,ih8cvx it is actually printed on as for etching it was a ridiculous amount of money to have done due to the proccess of how they do it(has to all be masked off and the logo is sorta ssand blasted into it) the logo actually glow's very bright as it is white so the uv cause's a very nice glow when they are on. oh and yes any scratches would show up real bad........
loyalty yes it is the trunk deck lid as you american's call it lol
thank's for all the nice comment's people glad you all like it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
did ur symbol get jacked?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by: kittykatcanada
did ur symbol get jacked?
hehe no im waiting for thundercat to send me his mercury badge as i sent him mine(well actually thats my buddy's car but same thing)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Now how expesive was piece of lexan?? That stuff that thick isnt cheap. Looks great I may want to conquer this task as well Good pics

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
she shake like hell when the bass hits or did you get the little rubber stoppers back on there??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts