New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i gotta renew my plates soon so im gonna a personilized plate, im think SVTCUGR or TRBOSVT! anyone have some sweet ideas????

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: kustomcougar
i was leaning towards SLEEPER
Wouldn't that kinda defeat the purpose? :confused:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Originally posted by: qkilobyteq
i say go for something like 1I1I1II so if some on gets your tag they have no clue if it was all 1s or all Is
the dmv would not let you get that because of the confusion it will make. and if you did get that, it would make your car stand out more and easier to spot by the police to hunt you down.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Here in Phoenix, I know a guy with a 600hp SVT Cobra, his plates are "NOTA510". Here, "510" is "speeding vehicle".

I'm planning on getting COUGSVT, CUGR S, 1BADSVT or something like that. My tentative plans for for an SVT swap this winter, and incorporating that into a 3L/SVT swap next winter. I won't be able to afford the whole shebang now, so I'll split it into 2 parts. I figure I could do SVT fairly easily, then use those parts into a 3L hybrid when that time comes next winter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.