New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody tried this product yet? if so... is it effective? will it ruin my engine? help please im really interested

LINK

·
Registered
902 Posts
IAT Mod?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what's an IAT mod? im not really familiar with car electronics..sorry, but is'nt this module kina like a chip or something... i went trough the sellers feedback review and some people said that it worked, some said that it wont work on below 57F temperature....i emailed some of his buyers and asked some questions hopefully they'll reply.....im just curious if this will damage my car and if it will really help gain 17 hp

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
i wouldn't do it. you get what you pay for. i think this is the "chip" that tells your car colder air is getting into your engine or somethin like that. ive only heard bad things about it. if you want to chip it, save up the money and get a diablo chip or somethin, not some ebay crap.

·
Registered
719 Posts
it does work but if you leave it in open position for a long time it will hurt you stock computer!!!and you have to run 92+ octane. gas I did it as one of my first mods and it blew up my computer in about 6 weeks.. ford replaced it for me but they could not figure out what blew it up!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.