New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bowdown: This is a new post on Pablo's old idea

We were talkin, and looking, and there are houses upstate, that are anywhere between $500-800 a weekend, right around the mountains, so there is skiing and snowboarding just a stones throw away. Plus a little bit of afterhour partying. :beer:

So see the thing is, the more people the cheaper it is for you during the weekend. Now, just looking for how many people are down for it, so that way me and him can get more info, and find a place for what weekend we decide, hopefully in mid-january [before most of us start school again].

So lets try to get together, for a blast of a weekend. C'mon, what do you say :banana:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I voted yes, it's an awesome idea...but we would have to know how much it would be per person.....before we could say yes without a doubt.
EVERYBODY come so that it is like dirt cheap for everyone and we can have unspeakable amounts of fun! :grouphug:
And so we can celebrate Carlos' bday! :banana:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well whomever voted yes please **PM** me or pablo, and let us know that we can count you in, because figure it like this:

House: around $500-700
People: so far around 6 [i'm guessing :biggrin:]

That means so far it would cost about $83-116 a person, not includin food or fun

So the more people the better it gets... C'mon people, and come celabrate Los' B-day

btw, who needs a sugar daddy :stupid:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
So figure we get like 10-12 people overall, that means its like 60-75 bucks a head for a weekend. Thats much cheaper than any hotel. Those that want to hit the slopes will have to spend more, but to me it doesnt matter. I'm down for that any time. Those that stay at the house can drink from the time they wake up till the time the pass out.
Lets just say, we can continue what we started at Cougarfest in Virginia

·
Registered
565 Posts
I voted yes, but would need to know a def amount and date ...

·
Registered
265 Posts
heather and I would be in, but we would also need definative costs, and dates:banana:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Like Rick said, we're in! that makes 7 people so far :p that voted at least. . . you should alert PA and NJ about this as well and see if there is any other interest. I go back to school January 21, so I say this should be either the 1st or 2nd weekend. :)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
i know someone that will rent out their house in Hunter, NY if you guys would like i'm going to get prices. it has 11 beds and is 2 stories.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Originally posted by: thasaint
i know someone that will rent out their house in Hunter, NY if you guys would like i'm going to get prices. it has 11 beds and is 2 stories.
That would be awesome. Please get more info, and perhaps we can actually make this happen. Thanks Jaigh

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good lookin jaigh. 11 beds, that means me and pablo can't share :(

lets make this happen....

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
he should be calling me tomorrow

·
Registered
112 Posts
It isn't too far, the way all of us drive it will probably only take a 2-3 hrs from out where you guys are.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK, this is only a guess, but I figure there are like 12 people so far

so lets figure a house at $500-800 for the weekend

so that is like $42-70 a person... anyone have a problem with that.... I just need a head count to find out how big of a place is needed. all in all you will prolly be spending about $100 for the weekend after food and booze, prolly a bit more if you go skiing/snowboarding

dates won't be known until there is a true headcount, so that way i can scout a few places, and findout availability, so please, if you haven't done so already, please PM either me or pablo

·
Registered
265 Posts
ok so we need to know when this is happening! i need to know so I can take off work! is this even happening???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts