New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the paste and the liquid wich is better. I know to at least get Meguires gold class but im not sure which version is better

·
Registered
536 Posts
Neither one is "better" than the other. But you will generally get twice as much use from a paste wax, saving you money in the long run. People tend to over-dispense liquid wax whereas paste waxes allow for a more even dispensing and application of product.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
I read this interesting article once. It may add some insight to your question.
It's an article on how to protect your car's paint but if you check the third paragraph
it may provide a 'partial response' to your question. Good Luck.

How to Protect Your Paint (Read the 3rd Paragraph)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Originally posted by: Morph
Neither one is "better" than the other. But you will generally get twice as much use from a paste wax, saving you money in the long run. People tend to over-dispense liquid wax whereas paste waxes allow for a more even dispensing and application of product.
The article posted is excellent, if difficult to read.

Basically I prefer a paste in a natural wax for 2 main reasons. If it is a quiality wax it will go on more sparingly and it will buff off much easier with little white powdery residue.

If it is the same company like Pinnacle, Meguiar's, and Mothers and a the same liquid -v- paste option I'd go with the paste. However, if you're with Zaino they only do a liquid but the same reasons as a paste from the others. Confused yet? :banana:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts