New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i searched a little so i didnt get flamed on not looking for others ideas. But i didnt find much at all. I know this idea is around in other cars but has anyone made a subwoofer enclosure in the passenger footwell? Like a kick box but without taking up room in foot space. i tracked down i photo, not the greatest, just to give a visual for the idea...

Attachments

·
8,564 Posts
Just what I'd want...someone putting their foot through my sub!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
If you find something the right size, you might be able to make an enclosure that would fit inside the glove box space. Just an Idea.;)

·
8,564 Posts
Also, I thought of something else. Even if they don't put their foot through it, they will get dirt and rain and all that on it...

·
Registered
958 Posts
apart from the chances of it getting dirty or kicked this and that... it may not sound so good, normally sub's in the back can diffuse off of stuff and fill out the area.. but with it right there.. you'll hear it out of your right ear and all the speakers on that side will be silenced on each hit.. but i actually think that would look pretty cool.. shouldn't be too hard to do either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts