New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I'd post this here before I put the stuff on E-bay or in the for sale forum. Its time to do a little garage cleaning and get my extra parts out of the shop. Prices might be negotiable. PM me reasonable offers and I will definatly consiter them.

For sale:

Razzi High rise spoiler painted Laser red $250

OEM Laser red spoiler $30

99 cougar fog lights $60

Possibly a used ST200 RSTB $75 (I have to make sure the cage builder is still up for the project this week, if not there is no way im tearing that thing out... )

2.5L shortblock (minus timing chain/oil pickup oil pan) with 37k? (its CougarGT's stock engine) $150 short block is in fantastic shape !

OEM polished 16" wheels with BFG tires i think there is about 1/2 to 3/4 tread life left $175

All 4 OEM seatbelts plus all other belt components. I dont know why you would want these but ill sell them to you, hehe $15

OEM ATX shifter, knob, plate (you know the black thing that goes in the center console) etc $15 (maybe you cut yours down and dont like it or something, or want a spare if you are planning on cutting one down.. dunno)

(if the cage goes in.. ill know this week) OEM Door and rear interior pannels with grey vinyl/fake leather inserts that came with the leather interior (I have no idea how much to ask for these and its probably gonna be way to much but here it goes..) $300

Im sure I have more extra parts and such, but I am unable to recall what right now. I would really prefer not to ship the larger stuff (there is no way im shipping the block) but anyway.. If people want pics of stuff Ill try and take care of that ASAP. Keep in mind I have a HORRIBLE memory and frequently loose everything. I have found my car keys in the freezer for some odd reason.. those took me a while to find.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Keep in mind I have a HORRIBLE memory and frequently loose everything. I have found my car keys in the freezer for some odd reason.. those took me a while to find.
WOW:rofl::banana::confused::crazy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whenever I figure out I need something, if I have anything in my hands at the time I leave it where I find the new object.. I probably went for a snack in the freezer or something and left my car keys there in its place. Its kind of an annoying trait really.

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
If you'd be willing to part with your stock rear for a nice price, I'd buy it

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
You should get a different front for the new season... That way you can take some of the ash gold paint that was left over from that drift cougar in your shop and throw a coat on your dragon-z, then sell it to me! Yay! I'll be by to pick it up tomorrow. What time is good for you? $50? Ok, that sounds cool... Trade my orange sidemarkers for it - even better. Done deal! Thanks Chris... You da man!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The rear bumper has a 50/50 chance right now of staying on my car.. it hasn't been decided yet. If it goes, the bumper and my tail lights will be for sale. So at this time its not for sale.

Steve, no chance, the Dragon Z is staying :biggrin: no matter how often my boss asks me if I'm sure I want to keep it on there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.