New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
We're in the process of gutting the piss out of this car right now, we'll make a list of whats left and pictures of said parts. The shell is going to the crusher in a few hours, the only thing we're leaving in the car is the main harness itself that runs all around the car, its just too much work to pull it and that we believe was part of the original problem anyway. Other than that though, the entire car is virtually stripped to a shell.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Ah geez, I dunno, gotta look. If its not part of what we pulled, I know he's got like 3 of them at his house. I'm gonna pull the brake hardware too, calipers and stuff. I'm gonna try to grab what I need to do the rear disc conversion, dunno if I'm gonna be able to get it though.

Seriously though, we've got it stripped almost to the firewall, all the way to bare chassis. So for the most part there's really nothing that we're NOT pulling off the car except that main harness like I said before.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
So are you selling off the pulled parts then? If so how much for a drivers side exterior mirror.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Didn't have a moon roof, and the car was stripped out and crushed a few months back anyways. Sorry.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I need a set of headlights, the switch at the brake pedal to realease the tranny out of park, and the tranny cooler that sits in front of the ac condenser and radiator. Thanks let me know a price on all of that if you got it. Shoot me a pm...I may forget to check the thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.