New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive now got and installed (and modded, hehe) the 2002 aussie headlights for my 2000 cougar. The thing im interested in now is finding the complete foglight kit including the lights, the relay and the new switch. i cant seem to find them in 1 package anywhere on the net, or even as separate parts for that matter. anyone know a website where i can find them?
also i read some threads about adding the fogs to a car which didnt come with them from the factory and the wiring should just be right behind those plastic black triangles which are in place of the fogs on my car. im hoping its that easy anyway.

The other thing im trying to find out about online and i cannot find this info anywhere is the parking lights for the cougar. the aussie headlights i got have clear parking lights which is the whole reason i got them, the orange US sides on the lights looked ugly on my white cougar. so the aussie lights simply had plugs in place of the bulbs but i removed them and the US parking lights from my car fit right in. now the bulbs i have on them are old and losing color, probably havent been changed since the car rolled out of the factory.
Does anyone know the part number or a way to find the bulbs online? im hoping there is a brighter version for them, maybe a euro version or just a higher watt version. rght now my parking lights are not very bright at all and dont do much good.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ive now got and installed (and modded, hehe) the 2002 aussie headlights for my 2000 cougar. The thing im interested in now is finding the complete foglight kit including the lights, the relay and the new switch. i cant seem to find them in 1 package anywhere on the net, or even as separate parts for that matter. anyone know a website where i can find them?
also i read some threads about adding the fogs to a car which didnt come with them from the factory and the wiring should just be right behind those plastic black triangles which are in place of the fogs on my car. im hoping its that easy anyway.
If you have the 99-00 bumper go to Team Ford Parts Online and use part # F8RZ-15200-FA (1999-00 Fog Lamp Kit). This is the kit I used to put fogs in mine. Its a complete Kit. If you have the 01-02 bumper use Part # 1S8Z 11654-FA (2001-02 Fog Lamp Kit).

Tim

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
check e-bay too. i found a complete 01-02 foglight kit for $130 shipped. a lot cheaper than a dealer price. check w/ bill j at teamford definately, he may be able to hook u up w/ a good price too.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
If you have the 99-00 bumper go to Team Ford Parts Online and use part # F8RZ-15200-FA (1999-00 Fog Lamp Kit). This is the kit I used to put fogs in mine. Its a complete Kit. If you have the 01-02 bumper use Part # 1S8Z 11654-FA (2001-02 Fog Lamp Kit).

Tim
The part number you listed for the 01-02 kit only returns the 01-02 headlight switch, not a full kit.

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Base number 11654 is a switch not a kit, use the base number 15200 for the kit for 01-02

would be 1s8z15200xx, contact Bill J as I do not know the suffix for the 01-02 kit.

As for the bulbs just get 194LLNA or 194NA and they will light the marker in amber as required by DOT regulations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts