New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this car in a few magazines and finally found a pic online...I'll inline it when I get home unless someone beats me to it. It is a 99 or 00 sponsored by Airgun Designs, maker of the classic Automag paintball guns. I'll try and find some more pics of it, I'm bored enough at work.

Click here

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
He did good work in the trunk of that thing I remember..

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
the owner is a member on the boards.. agdjon (air gun design jon ;) ) i'm sure he'll be happy to see this post :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
I think its an IL-NECO member
the owner(or something or another :)) of the Air Gun company is... not sure if that's his car or not.

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
I don't think Jon (agdjon) actually owns AGD, but I know he works there and that is his car. And, yes, he is an IL NECO member.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tome Kaye owns AGD, he invented the guns. We should give Jon props, his car is in about 4 of the paintball magazines I picked up at the world cup last week

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Originally posted by: topgunz1
We should give Jon props, his car is in about 4 of the paintball magazines I picked up at the world cup last week
GREAT job, jon!!! :thumbsup: just don't forget us little people who knew you before the graphics ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Topgunz1 , hey bro, did you ever stop by the AGD booth? Unfortunately, I didn't bring the car there as I had to drive the van :( Think you will be in Miami this weekend? I will be heading there as well but flying in :( Let me know, we can do lunch or dinner or something and talk cougars. Were you playing in Orlando?

And Crispy, we met before say the ding party, I had the spoilerless silver cougar.

thanks yssup for letting me know about the thread :) so cool

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didnt go by the AGD booth but a guy on my team brought his RT there a few times, I was playing collegiate xball with Louisiana State University. I'm not going to be in Miami but if you are going to the Mardi Gras Open I definately will be there, even if we dont play. Too bad your car wasnt at Cup, I'd have been drooling all week. Did AGD fund any of it?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yep, they paid for the graphics and traded an X-mag for the interior work. Couldn't complain :) I had most of the electronics already, we just redid the interior a bit.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sounds like a good deal, I've never played with any AGD stuff, I've had a tippman 98 since I was 15, 5 years ago. just bought a used angel for 600 w/a tank a few months ago. Some guys on my team swear by their mags though

·
Registered
117 Posts
LOL Good old reliable. If we ever get a chance to hook up, let me know. I will make an effort to bring my micro out for you to give a whirl :) Or better yet, an X-Mag if we have one available for demo :)

Tippmann's are pretty good. I started out with one but moved to a cocker next. 6 months later I picked up my first mag. This was in 94/95. I still have my old 68 special.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts