New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was a cool game to watch ... the 1/2 hour i got to see on my break, anyways... you wouldn't know favre was injured unless someone told you so.

i think the packers defense is kinda crappy... but thats offset by their generally very good offense.. but they need better defense.. they let too many ppl slip past them.

but favre needs to do more with the ball than give it to ahman green 95% of the time.... he is excellent at throwing; he needs to do that more.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Did you see how fired up Favre got when he threw that block for Green. If he played with the kind of energy he had after that all the time, the Packs offence would be unstoppable. Glad to see them win in Minnesota.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
nick... if you had a splinted up thumb, would you throw the ball constantly? personally i'd be afraid to. too many wounded-duck type passes would fly out there.

favRe is cool no doubt, but damn i hope they have someone good as a backup when he retires or we're hosed. hehe.

honestly i just hope our secondary keeps up the good work. they always sucked on the Madden games, and i'd really like to have a winning team on there just once!

·
Registered
115 Posts
im from minnesota and a fan, but the packs defense did good on sunday, they had culpepper scrambling the whole game and they had moss covered well enough to stop him from making game winning catches. in overall it was a good game, real nail bitter. and who woulda thought a whiteboy viking fan would get free shoots when the pack scored!?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts