New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats everyone doing thursday evening? anyone want to go. its at the farmshow tomorrow through sunday. im free thursday night if anyone wants to go. its 8 bucks but theres usually coupons online somewhere. too lazy right now. if another times better let me know. i have school tomorrow and thur, work tomorrow and friday and drumline on saturday...all with weather cooperating. -adam-

·
Registered
410 Posts
wanna go to the phila auto show at the convention center, im going wed the 4th during the day, if anyone else wants to go as well lemmie know.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
I wouldn't mind going...just trying to find the time. Thursday is no good, Friday is no good, Saturday is no good and Sunday is no good :(

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont think your going unless today is good.... maybe theyll make it till next week just cause your a homie?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im going tomorrow evening around 5. if u want to join me, call my cell, ill pm it to whomever wants to go.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
went to the show tonight. it was def. worth the 6 bucks after the coupon, however its not worth 12...get my point. no one really did anything different, next year is when alot of the new cars are supposed to be coming back. the new mustang was there kinda hot. i liked the chrysler crossfire, the corvettes and the trd celica. i absolutly love the trd sideskirts on the celica...i wish we had them. a big mustang display was there, i talked to kyle brady a little after he was done signing autographs. he remembered me and my buddy dan from football camps when we were in high school. he told us how he just bought 3 bmw m3's for his cousins...must be nice. my favorite car of the night (drum roll please....) a $32,000 300hp 12.9sec subaru sti wrx. the seats were incredibly comfortable, the engine looked so sweet and the interrior was done real nice, shifter was so short too. the only down fall was the gold rims with the blue/chrome body. it makes no sence, why gold??? other sweet cars included, the saturn redline view, a hummer sitting at a 40.4 degree angle, pretty much the same slope as this \ dodge had its srt4, a special edition honda civic which oddly enough i liked :cover: rx8, bmw m3, mercedes slk320, 2005 mustang and a 2004 mustang mach1. i dont think the show was as good as last year, but then again, last year was the first time i saw james' car and realized there were others out there with modifed cougars. i was a little depressed because i didnt see any evo's, no dodge viper like last year and also unlike last year there were no concept cars exceplt for the jeep willy. if you go, take a camera, i took 2 and ran out of film. its a great deal for 6 bucks but i dont think ill be back again before sunday. i went from about 7 untill they closed at 9, two hours was pleanty of time if you dont look at each and every car, not to mention i didnt even take a peek at the boats. let me know if u have any questions. good night

ps. mercurys new bad boy was a lincoln town car sleeper, the MARAUDER!!! the car looked like my grandmas untill they popped the hood and u saw how big that bad boy was. v8!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts