New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my SVT sale is pending and so I no longer need my new wheels that I just purchased a month or two ago. I paid $800 for just the rims without tires. I then purchased lightly used tires that were in awesome shape and I paid $75 to have them mounted and balanced. I also paid $45 for Centercaps for the OZ wheels from tirerack.com. I have four 225/45/17 potenzas, which are amazing tires and they are sticky as can be. I loved them. I also have 2 continental contisports 235/45/17's which are amazing as well and hold up under boost. I swapped around tires trying to see which were the stickest tires and I couldn't tell a difference. All tires have lots of thread left... I would guess around 70% or so, and all tires have very good and even wear. I will include all 6 tires and all the centercaps for the wheels.

I am not in a hurry to sell these as I am selling my car which is giving me the money I need for school. I won't take any low ball offers on this set of mint rims and awesome tires. These wheels are extremely strong and weigh only 14 or 15lbs if I remember correctly. They are 17inch in size, and they are in near mint condition. I can get close up pics of each rim soon.

Here are some pics of them on my car...

The price is $995 FIRM!!! These rims cost around $279 a piece when new without tires/mounting/balancing. I will consider shipping, but buyer must pay shipping and handling.

Thanks for looking.

Reebs

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would you consider selling the rubber and not the rims?
If the price was right and if you pay for shipping and demounting of the tires, then yes I will seperate. Otherwise, no. :tongue: Would you be interested in just the set of 4 Potenzas, or are you interested in all 6? I would probably prefer selling all 6 as a set but who knows. Make an offer via pm.

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
I can de-mount the tires if needed for free. Only problem is the shop is in the Roseville area.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come guys! This is a great deal for some amazing lightweight rims and tires! I'll work with you guys on shipping! Shoot me offers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts