New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My overdrive light it's not on my dash board like my friends cougar we have 2002's but my o/d does not work I guess how can I check that

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also need the head lights the whole plastics my are broken where can I get those any one please also need the new cap for my steering wheel the whole thing

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
It looks like you got in a wreck and need a whole new airbag. Is that right? Are you in Mexico or the US?

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
These drawings are from a 99 so its possible your car might be different, but here's what the O/D off circuit looked like on the 99 anyway:

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
I guess the question is does the Overdrive turn off when you press the button or not?
If its turning off than these drawings wont help you.
If its not turning off, or if it is always off, than this is the circuit you need to look at.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like you got in a wreck and need a whole new airbag. Is that right? Are you in Mexico or the US?
Yes got in a wreck and I'm in mexico why do you have parts for my car I need the front lights the plastics the whole thing

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
Check the circuit above. Start with the fuse and work down from there.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Might be the wire under the center console. Mine in my parts car was broken off when I removed it. Must of been broken by the previous owner. They make new ones. I saw on eBay. I’ll look for the part number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts