New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i saw post about ov3ns signs before and loved em, i had him do sumtin for my ride and this is wat he came up with so far!!!! i love it!! THANK YOU ov3n

he also photoshopped a commando spoiler on my ride, and the drift rear bumper, what u think??!?!?
from this

TO THIS

Attachments

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Sign is hot,

I noticed the cars on it are just a mirror image of each other, One of them should be a rear shot imo.

as for the 'shop, Are you considering those for the future? i'd keep the visteon and just get Razzi rears for flow

edit: spelled 'of' as 'ov' :slap:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
please tell me he chopped those flames also and they dont really exsist on your car. He did do a damn good job on that spoiler though. looks nice

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
i think i can speak for him when i say those flames ARE on his car. i think they look pretty tight on there.

as for the sign.. i think something's gotta change with the blue font on dark background, im not a big fan of it and can barely read it at all... maybe thats cuz its 2.45am also...

and those 'chops... ov3n is my hero!!! if i wasnt told those were chops, theres no possible way i could tell they were. no wonder the guy makes money off computer graphics, hes a F**KIN GENIUS!!!
i would say the drift rear is a definate must for your car... not sure about the wing, i still think it's too square for our curvacious cars. someone needs to make an eclipse-style high rise one. it'd be interesting to see how that bumper looks with the stock spoiler.

edit: when trying to read through ur mods, i noticed in "interior" that "diamond plate floormats" was listed twice... might wanna consider revising possibly??
and what the hell is that red stripe doin on the top right?

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
what's the difference between a Diablo Sport Performance Chip and a Diablo Sport Racing Chip?

Mike

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
The sign is tight. Instead of Sounds, change it to I.C.E., and get the drift rear but keep your spoiler.

And there is no difference between the diablo sport performance or racing chip. Its the same thing.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
looks hot! the sign and the chop! except for the wing.....

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
you might want to get that sign changed....

under your performance mods, it say you have ground control coilovers and eibach springs :confused::shrug:

anyone who looks at that and knows what theyre talkin about will read that and give you **** for it, much like i am doing now:tongue:

hehe j/k

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea, we know about the lil things, just sumtin he came up with for the layout, thanx for all da great compliments!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Actually Instigator, GC coilovers use Eibach springs. So anyone who knows what they are talking about will not say crap about that.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Thats the same font thats on the back of your car Ryan
what font on the back of my car?? i see no font!

under your performance mods, it say you have ground control coilovers and eibach springs

anyone who looks at that and knows what theyre talkin about will read that and give you **** for it, much like i am doing now
thats toooo freaking funny!! lololol

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Originally posted by: tropiccougar01
Actually Instigator, GC coilovers use Eibach springs. So anyone who knows what they are talking about will not say crap about that.
ooooo... good catch

1 - 20 of 20 Posts