New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I won the Gift Certificate to DTPerformance and decided to purchase the Zex Wet kit. Before I decided on that, I bombarded Pgtatx with questions on headers, etc ,etc. He replied very promptly with valuable information that helped me choose what I wanted. I sent the extra money to purchase the kit on Sunday morning, and Jeremy actually made the order on Sunday even though they werent really open for business. I think that was excellent. I was kind of curious about when I should possibly recieve it so I decided to give Duratec Performance a call. A very pleasant lady on the phone told me that Jeremy wasnt there but she took a message for me and later that evening Nick gave a call and left a message on my phone. He told me the delivery date and the FedEx transaction number. It seems like everyone over there knows what they are doing. The lady that took the message just probably could have "forgotten" to pass along the word , but she didnt.

I dont think anyone should hesitate to purchase things from them.

Thanks again to Nick, Jeremy, and the lady that answered the phone lol

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
i too have had excellent transactions from them! i once ordered an air filter from them on a friday, and it arrived on monday!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts