New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
SOMEBODY GONNA GET A HURT REAL BAD!!!! :slap: :kick:

SOMEBODY!!!!

Just don't be wearin no Sens Jersey next time we're all together.....It'll be pulled over your head real-quick...LOL

Besides this happens every year....Sens take the regular season, and we show them who's boss in the Playoffs!!! :tongue:

GO LEAFS GO!!!

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Go Russel Peters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man you guys are all wrapped up in this hockey stuff!! What's so interesting about it all anyways? It's just a little black circle thing being smacked back and forth. It reminds me of about 20 cats on the ice at the same time chasing a ball of string. I'll never understand the addiction.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Originally posted by: Excelcier
Go Russel Peters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man you guys are all wrapped up in this hockey stuff!! What's so interesting about it all anyways? It's just a little black circle thing being smacked back and forth. It reminds me of about 20 cats on the ice at the same time chasing a ball of string. I'll never understand the addiction.

What's the addiction to flashing lights? I see light bulbs turn on and off everyday...I just don't get the addiction. :cover:

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Originally posted by: IceotronWhat's the addiction to flashing lights? I see light bulbs turn on and off everyday...I just don't get the addiction. :cover:
Word! I second that! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
That was a brutal beating on Saturday.

Good to see they came out and played a hard fought game on Monday vs Florida. Though when Roberts scored 30 seconds into the game, I was a little worried again. But they kept it together and played a good game.

Predictions against Carolina on Thursday? I think the Leafs are in for another beating. Carolina is a strong team this year, not to mention undefeated at home thus far. Same record as Ottawa in the early going, but I don't think they're lose that bad. I'm guessing 5-1 or 5-2. Lindros will come through with a goal or two.

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Mike said:
Quiet you! :disgust:
Yea...What Mike said....I second that motion!!! :thumbsup:

Let the presence of the T Dot be felt!!!

Oh and anotha thing...All that matters is what happens in the playoffs!!! :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.