New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure since it's "that" week I'll start the thread.
Whats everyone doing for the game?

This somehow isn't the same w/o Kris around, I liked running smack with him.

Please feel free to go over to the Michigan borad and run smack there as well.:evil:

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,719 Posts
I'll be ignoring it...

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i dont really have any plans yet. im not a big sports guy, but this is one game i care about. but im not too into it lol. but GO BUCKS!

G

·
Now for a cheer they are here, triumphant!

Here they come with banners flying.

In stalwart step they're nighing.

With shouts of vict'ry crying.

We hurrah, hurrah, we greet you now, Hail!

Far we their praises sing

For the glory and fame they've bro't us,

Loud let the bells them ring,

For here they come with banners flying

Far we their praises tell

For the glory and fame they've bro't us,

Loud let the bells them ring

For here they come with banners flying

Here they come, Hurrah!

Hail! To the victors, valiant,

Hail! To the conqu'ring heroes

Hail! Hail! To Michigan the leaders and best

Hail! To the victors, valiant,

Hail! To the conqu'ring heroes

Hail! Hail! To Michigan the champions of the West!

Ah ha ha ha it's that time again. Time for Michigan to spoil the hopes and dreams of retarded Ohioans everywhere. Only this momentous occasion could bring me back to taunt. Whoopedeedoo number 2 Ohio State. Bring to me your vaunted 110th ranked offense. Your fans who riot at the drop of an underage girls panties. Your defense scares me not. Liken it to the once feared German war machine, up until the allied powers stomped all over them. Try n stop the best return man in college today. Quiver in fear at one of the nation's best receiving corps. Sure John Navarre is still a douchebag and your only chance at victory but I will actually give credit where credit is due. The boy is getting good. Finally, as Ohioans wonder to the whereabouts of Maurice Clarrett's brain cells (seriously he's flunking phys ed) the nation will watch as Heisman finalist Chris Perry runs for 140 yards against the mighty D of OSU. Leading the Maze and Blue to a glorious victory over arch rival the Ohio State Suckeyes.

With that I gloriously sign off.
Michigan by 17

Go Blue Go Blue Go Blue

Kris
The NFC Sportsdesk

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I wont even start. O wait yes I will. GO BLUE! I m not gonna talk smack, because it doesnt really matter to me lol. I m just not a fan, but I always cheer for Michigan since mom graduated from there :)

But it should be one heck of a game!! I got a busy weekend ahead of me, 2 formals and lots of studying:(

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,719 Posts
Good to "see" you, Kris! Don't be a stranger.

·
5,303 Posts
Hey Kris :) Stop by and chat more often than just Michigan Week!

The big boss at my work is an OSU fan. The flagpole outside flies US, Ohio, and OSU flags. The last Friday of the month is "business casual day" (no jeans, no sneakers, no t-shirts, etc. basically means I don't have to wear the tie) EXCEPT on the Friday before the OSU-MI game, which is strictly casual day. So that we can wear our OSU logo sweatshirts and have the company buy us tons of Donatos at lunch in celebration, we get to wear jeans and sweatshirts and stuff! I've even heard the rumor that the ladies could get away with tube tops if they had Buckeye logos :rolleyes:

Woo Hoo! I'm wearing my Bobcat colors. :cool:

(1) Go Bobcats!! :biggrin:
(2) Go Bucks. :)
(3) Go "whoever is playing Miami (OH)" ;)
(4) Go "whoever is playing Michigan"

I have nothing special planned for the day at this time.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holy Shlt he lives!!!!

And obviously still a stupid Blue fan...........

Good to hear ya kris...

OSU by a field goal in overtime ofcoarse.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: Bexcat
Holy Shlt he lives!!!!
hahaha, and then look at your avitar......

(does your avitar mean "no cursing"?)

edit: oh, and looking at it again, you insirted a lowercase "L" instead of a lowercase "I" in "Shlt", so i take it back lol. you stay true to your word!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by: JAMallott
Originally posted by: Bexcat
Holy Shlt he lives!!!!
hahaha, and then look at your avitar......

(does your avitar mean "no cursing"?)

edit: oh, and looking at it again, you insirted a lowercase "L" instead of a lowercase "I" in "Shlt", so i take it back lol. you stay true to your word!
Actually the avatar is more of a Cougar fest 03 reference because at Virginia Beach they actually have those signs posted around the beach area. As it was explained to me by a local it means no obnoxious public behavior, and that can be anything from playing your car stereo to loud or swearing in public:confused:

I swear plenty especially if OSU doesn't win this Sat.!!!!!!!!%$%$^%

G

·
Overtime? Please! If it does come down to field goals in overtime God help me. A one legged donkey could kick better than the entire Michigan team. They could recruit all 3 and a half feet of Gary Coleman and he would still have a better kicking percentage then the kickers they have now. Anyway, I just thought I would share with everyone a dream I had. It involved the late great Harry Karey and he was wearing nothing but a black lace teddy and kept screaming "Wolverines win, Wolverines win, Wolverines win." Ha Ha you know you've missed me.

Go Blue

k

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Mark, couldn't you guys just wear OSU ties then you wouldn't have to worry about jeans and sweatshirts? Tube tops for the ladies?! Why don't you just have them come to work wearing red and silver band-aids and some string? And maybe put up a pole? Let's see, my plans for Saturday? I'll be lucky if I wake up before the game is over.

Edit: Kris I missed you.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I like um cuz I get tired of the OSU stuff around here. Just constantly hearing the same thing over and over. Michigans biggest rival isnt even OSU, it still(believe it or not) is MSU.... But either way, my mom went to Michigan and Ive always been raised to cheer for them and go against all the OSU fans lol.

Mark, GO BOBCATS! Heck yea!! My dads a Bobcat(actually he was even a member of the same fraternity I m in, just he was in the Beta capter at OU). But I love that place sooo much. Ive missed HC 2 times, and thats just cuz ours is on the same weekend now that I m in college. But I always go to atleast 1 basketball game. Such an awesome school!

I cant wait til this week is over and sunday rolls around lol.

Kris its great to hear from ya bro. Hope all is well and stop in more often! We all miss you!!

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,719 Posts
Originally posted by: Madcat
I like um cuz I get tired of the OSU stuff around here. Just constantly hearing the same thing over and over.
EXACTLY. I'm not a football fan, and hearing all of this crap, ad nauseum, from people who are (and who are WAY more enthusiastic about it than any human being should be) makes me bitter. Not to mention that you can't go ANYWHERE or do ANYTHING on game day without sitting in a traffic jam on EVERY STREET IN COLUMBUS. A simple trip to the store, or going out for dinner, or whatever, turns into a 4-hour NIGHTMARE.

Not to mention when I lived in Grandview, my exit was closed every Saturday, so I had to drive a half-hour out of my way just to get home from work...

A plague on BOTH your universities!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Hey everyone,

I understand why you guys are so mad at OSU, I mean you have lost to us two years in a row now. Talk all the trash you want, I'll just be watchen the score board. I think its going to be a great game. Pretty much decides who goes to a bowl and who doesnt. As far as raggen on OSU's #2 ranking, I wouldnt. OSU fought to get this far and we have one loss just like everyone else (cept Oklahoma). We are also the defending national champs so we deserve our spot. Considering how everyone is the entire country hates us, I am supprised we get any votes.

As far as the game, I am having a party at my place with a keg, Angie is having her briday shower later in the day somewhere else then all of her friends are comen over later that night. So if anyone wants to come drink beer with me angie and like 15 of her girlfriends hit me up.

Tony

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Tony, do you know how hard it is to say NO to that invite! You and your friends might kill me but for real, I would really love to come. I got a formal saturday night though and cant drive back wasted lol. But thanks alot of that invite, looks like you ll be having some fun ;) JUST KIDDING Angie, dont hate me :(.

Tony, Chris started hell week today but shhh I m not supposed to know. Looks like I ll be making a trip to OSU soon like as soon as pledging is over for him, cuz he ll have time and stuff to party. We ll deff. get ahold of you. Also we didnt make that Colorado trip cuz Chris and I didnt know we needed 250 deposit, so instead looks like we are staying in NY with some of his friends and my aunt and uncles house, minus my aunt and uncle. Also prbly making a trip to NJ sometime over winter break, any ideas of ski places up there? Isnt VT close? cuz they have killington and Burke etc. Both nice places to ski... If you or JEFF have any other ski places in VT or anywhere close to NJ please hit me up! Thanks buddy!

·
5,303 Posts
Mark, couldn't you guys just wear OSU ties then you wouldn't have to worry about jeans and sweatshirts? Tube tops for the ladies?! Why don't you just have them come to work wearing red and silver band-aids and some string? And maybe put up a pole?
It'd be funnier if you knew this guy... he's sent home a woman before who's blouse was "too low cut" :rolleyes: So the idea that he'd let tube tops slide as long as they had OSU logos just shows how much of a fan he is. OSU ties!? Are you MAD!? The idea is to get OUT of the tie!

So if anyone wants to come drink beer with me angie and like 15 of her girlfriends hit me up.
:slap: <<-- That's me hitting you up :rofl:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
im going to be in cleveland this weekend to visit my sister and go to some sort of play or something, and watch my sister's swim meet. so unfortunatly i wont be able to watch the game :cry:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts