New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me how to remove this triangle and also do you need anything to take it's place or do you just see the bulb sitting there? If you can help let me know

·
Registered
536 Posts
You can actually get the triangles out without breaking them, and I am glad that is what I did because I didn't like the empty indentation they left when they aren't in. Also the bulb will be exposed and I thought that looked really cheap.

My Solution

Just click on that to see pics of what I did to improve the look of healights while leaving the orange reflector in. I think it looks great this way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey morph,
are those painted soild or micro dotted? so do ya have to take em off at night? where did ya get em? or did you just buy clear and paint em yourself? thanx for the info
JOKER

·
Registered
536 Posts
Are you referring to my headlight covers, or my painted headlights? If you are asking about the covers, I just bought a clear set and painted them solid to match my car. They only time I use them is at shows, I cannot drive with them on at anytime because it would prevent other drivers from seeing my front turn signals and headlights.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My question is: Is there a clear-lens replacement for the orange triangle? That would be nice...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Morph, so did you take out the orange triangle, paint it, then put it back in?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yes, I took it out, painted the headlight, then painted the reflector. You might be able to do it without taking them out but it is probably better to do the pieces separately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts