New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys think that would look? Im talking orange orange.. not like Craigs or ProjectCougars (and no.. im not changing my mind) It's either this or a Kam kit with a dif front.

I wish there was a way to photoshop it and make it look real...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
that looks awesome with the CF mirrors, hoods, and gunmetal rims

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
i'd like to see a BLUE widebody personally... not normal blue, but like THIS kinda blue -

almost "anodized" looking :)

or maybe an orange AND blue two tone... that could look hot :thumbsup:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Orange like Cougaritis's first one. The EXACT color actually. I was thinking about copying that same style too with the molded flares and same kit if I can't find something I like.

I don't want to copy.. but I know that that car has so many mods, but doesn't have them hooked up right and is Automatic and the past owners had no idea what they were doing. Someone needs to make a good one ;)

After seeing some of these other one though it sort of changed my mind a little bit.

BTW: Does anyone know who owns that Custom Orange Widebody since it sold on ebay?
Also: Whos cougar is that in the second pic of Cougaritis's post?

Thanks for all the pics and the photoshop guys!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thought some more... and I was looking at some new kits. I found a few I liked... but they were all Kaminari side and rear. I know for a fact im gonna get these now..

I just need a front. I want a millennium but that would make this the same thing as that Orange Widebody. I looked at my options... and this is what I am down to... how dick would it be to do the same kit with almost the same color? Of course I would get new side flares and custom things done, but they would probably look like sister cars. So back to my question... Damnit.. such a perdicament

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol yes I thought it would be very "weiner" of me. Could you guys help me out with some ideas then that use the kam sides atleast that look good?

Thank yas!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With as few body kits as there are for the cougar, it's impossible to get one and NOT have it look like someone elses. Even if you mix and match kits. Someone else is going to have it. So the best thing for you to do to make your car "unique" is get a different paint job. Don't just go with a standart paint color from brand X. Get a custom blend or add a pearl to the paint. You could go with a two tone job. Or add a design to the sides and/or front. There are so many options when it comes to painting your car, that they're really only limited by your creativity. The only other way to make your car different would be to spend the big bucks on customizing the actual body (ie, custom fender flares, nsx ducts, roof scoop, etc...)

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I'd say use the blue that Matt posted on the truck....I wish thats how my car came out :thumbsup:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I gotta do orange. I have wanted a orange car since I was 10. Does anyone know how pearl would look on orange?

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
if you want to do somethin cool go with the same Orange that is on the Mazda Speed... its a pearl and a stock color and super super super sexy!!!! trust me on this one.. BEAUTIFUL color!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
if you want to do somethin cool go with the same Orange that is on the Mazda Speed... its a pearl and a stock color and super super super sexy!!!! trust me on this one.. BEAUTIFUL color!
I agree, someone that I go to school with just got a mazda 6 in this color and it is sweet.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can someone post a pic of the color? Thanks. I would look but I'm off to school.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and those pics of the mazdaspeed dont do it justice...you should see it under sunlight or a florescent bulb...exucse the spelling. They used House of Color....and the color is called Orange Tangelo is what house of color calls it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts