·
Registered
2,122 Posts
well what do you know hasnt sold yet...

·
Registered
954 Posts
Website says:
"This vehicle appeared in the "Fast 'n Furious" movie...................." in parethesis, that means that exact title.

The name of the movie is: "The Fast and the Furious"...

thouht I'd point that out, on top of that I watched the entire movie and looked for anything orange.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
TOTAL CUSTOM BODY...this is not a kit....work done by MARK 2000, Worcester, Mass.
Isn't that false advertising? It is a mixed kit, not something custom made...

Mike

·
Registered
298 Posts
if you look at it closely it is custom the rear skirt was added onto and made wider while the side skirts were molded in and also those arnt the fender flares CC sales wit the wide body those 2 are also custom made and the custom erar quarter panel is also very custom and also the roof scoop is completly molding in even tho that is a bough item so look a lil closer cuz i would say that is a pretty customized car peace out
and also im not tryin to an a** and anyway so dont take it that way

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
so he molded on the kaminari sideskirts and rear valence. it's still not completely custom, just molded. how do you know those aren't the fender flares cc sells? they match the contours of the millenium front perfectly, and for the rear ones, looks like he just cut them right up to the rear bumper, then threw some body filler on the bumper to match the molded kam rear. it is custom work, but it is not a custom body kit.

Mike

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
All that work and a single flat panel for a trunk sub setup.....simple, a little too simple. Probably sounds good but not much to look at.

·
Registered
298 Posts
for one u can tell those arnt thea custom cougar ones because on the Z# fenders he had all for vents the cusomt cougar ones would require you to shave out 2 of them and if you know anything bout body work you dont just "throw on some filler" that takes lost of time to get perfectly when it comes to fiberglassing custom things and the kam skirt is pretty heavily moddified those vents on the rear are out another 1-2inches look closer 99CouGSweetRide

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
yea if you look closer at that rear pic you can tell he just "threw on some body filler"...those vents may be out another 1-2 inches, but one side sticks out farther than the other....as for the fenders, he just cut off a bit of the flare where those two front vents are...you can see how it's not a circle around the wheel well, the flare kind of goes down to avoid those two vents.

Mike

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: limegreencougar
if you look at it closely it is custom the rear skirt was added onto and made wider while the side skirts were molded in and also those arnt the fender flares CC sales wit the wide body those 2 are also custom made and the custom erar quarter panel is also very custom and also the roof scoop is completly molding in even tho that is a bough item so look a lil closer cuz i would say that is a pretty customized car peace out
and also im not tryin to an a** and anyway so dont take it that way

Originally posted by: limegreencougar
for one u can tell those arnt thea custom cougar ones because on the Z# fenders he had all for vents the cusomt cougar ones would require you to shave out 2 of them and if you know anything bout body work you dont just "throw on some filler" that takes lost of time to get perfectly when it comes to fiberglassing custom things and the kam skirt is pretty heavily moddified those vents on the rear are out another 1-2inches look closer 99CouGSweetRide
hahahaha. i love this guy already. its like a puzzle to figure out what he says without any punctuatoin lol. took me like 5 minuets to read lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.