New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you might already know, I've been having MASSIVE problems with my Eurolite Underbody Neons shorting out, blowing fuses and, so far, 3 transformers. Hence, I have decided to strip these neons off the car and wire up a brand new set of Street Glow LED's... wiring them the correct way.

My problem is I just finished wiring red interior neons, but I really want white underbody LED's. Would this look retarded? I'm not very good at this sort of thing, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I have a silverfrost 2001 Cougar with silverfrost painted dash.

So... :thumbsup: or :thumbsdn: ?

Thanks,
Darrell.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
sorry, I don't like more than one colored lighting on a car. :thumbsdn: You should just get a red LED underbody set, or the one that changes colors.

Mike

·
Registered
850 Posts
The ones that change color are tight. You can always change the color scene you got goin and not have to change you neons, for instance I have red Varad LED neons under the car and under the dash, Well my car is going to be repainted and I wanted to paint my car the color of the blue 350Z's but im kind iffy cause I don't wanna have to change all my neons.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
also if you get the colour changing kit you can hook up interior colour changer's to the control box and change it at your will and the interior will scan/strobe etc with the extirior light's!!

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I don't think it would look retarded. It's not like you're mixing two colors together that are opposites - white goes with everything.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's exactally what I was thinking, Keliente. Thanks for the opinion.

But I've come to a decision... I'll be getting the Vared multi-color LED underbody kit. A local company has sponsored my local car club, so I can get the kit for a really low price (only about $40 more than the StreetGlow LED "red" kit).

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
jason----LOL-----VARAD!!

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What's wrong with Varad, seriously? I was going to go buy them today... but are they a bad company?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts