New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im unsure which front i should go with at this point. I was thinking of going with the invader, the new blue front james is releasing. Or the Gt bomber... As for other pieces i have an xtreme rear, kaminari sides, and im getting the cc.com x1 fenders. Any ideas will help, thanks

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
47 views and not a single reply??

·
Registered
352 Posts
xtreme rear is a hard one to match fronts with... Right now i would be leaning toward the gt bomber, but we really havent seen the new fronts yet on real cars, so its a tough call

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
come on my last names sexual, how could you hate seeing that??

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Xtreme rear is ugly... this is fact not opinion ;)... Xtreme front is kinda nice... still would have to see it in person to see if the corners of the bumper look right...

Best fittin sides are the roush's, though they are not that crazy....

That GT bomber kit is the worlds worst body kit... the front puts a smile on my face (if you know what i mean) and the rear is just plain sickening...

Battle rear looks nice... I have to see it in person before I order it though... i'll probably go to Fest this year and see it before I go and order one... Battle front is nice too, whole kit isn't bad except the sides stick out a freakin foot and look like poopy....

I would also like to see the new kits comin... the red and blue fronts look good... The red based on the Veilside Celica looks really good in those custom shots Craig posted so i think it will turn out nice... but once again every single one of those rears are hideous.. Some of the sides don't look too bad...

Don't waste your money on a DragonZ or Street Weapon kit... everyone and their mom has it as you can buy it in crap form on eBay for $200 (plus $200 to ship.. big scam there)

CC.Com X-1's are nice... I am considering them, I had the originals made so I do like the vents and I have admit i was a lil dissapointed in the first ones, they weren't made the way I would have designed em....

But be patient on fenders... there are a lot out there and some more comin from Aerogear... also check out the VIS fenders, they don't look too bad....

Just keep in mind with an aftermarket front and aftermarket fenders the first thing to crack is those fenders...

AND THATS WHAT I GOTS TO SAY ABOUT THAT!!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well When you get a xtreme rear for $200 shipped then you wont think its ugly. Every piece i've gotten so far, i've gotten a great price on it.

My last name isnt deloris, but itss still sexual when you say it :D

S

·
0 Posts
i like the invader alot, if i woulda knew they were coming out i woulda waited an got that instead of my dragon z

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Originally posted by: Q4kntmare

My last name isnt deloris, but itss still sexual when you say it :D
HAAAAAHAAAAAAA!! Its SO sexual!! You go boy!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
hehehe i am assuming it isnt pronounced 'DISH'ter.....

i think i love the new rears mind you i reall ylike all the kits...since i dont have one i have noting bad to say about any of them..hehehe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts