New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i think they would loom hot! not too much bling-bling i dont think. they would look good with some aussie headlights i think.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
those are PHAT!!!!!!!! what kind are they?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been around....has it really been that long since I posted??

Thanks for the positive remarks on the rim, its made by Kruz Wheelz I believe.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
where do you get those rims?? they are hot. what size are you thinkin of getting?

edit: oh, and it would help us photoshoppers out to have a full pic of the wheel instead of it hiding behind that damn horse.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure if I can get that, I will checkc Kruz's main website later. I'm going with 17s $1199 wrapped in Kumhos mounted and balanced delivered to my door.

·
Registered
331 Posts
i saw this post and spent about 20 min photoshoping it up....btw half was trying to remove that mustang from the bottom right corner and i also added some disc breaks. Looks pretty half-a$$ed but im tired

chrsi

ps not too sure who's cougar this is ...but i foudn it on the internet looks stock

Attachments

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I saw Keliente posted and I was like...hey...maybe the toughest critic on NECO will actually say she likes something......DENIED

:banana::goofy:

EDIT - Decent photoshop......kinda iffy on it though. Thanks for the attempt :thumbsup:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
its the photoshop man... :tongue:

here... NOW we be blingin' :biggrin:

they don't look TOOOOO bad i dont think... definitely don't suit my car, but on a nice blue one - that is kept CLEAN - they might :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i kinda like them. i wouldn't put them on my car, but i do like them.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
man if you like em go for it as long as your car is not a light colour i have a black cat with chromes and they look the dogs to me everyone liked them when i posted pics a while back they nearly always look better in person than on a photoshop,some of the guy's photoshopped mine for me and i liked them was well impressed when i actually bolted them on:banana:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts