New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone
hope everyone is enjoying the -10000000 degree temperatures outside!
ne way, i was wondering what everyone thought about some of my planned buys through the winter months,
these are almost finalized, i'm just waiting on some things....

I'm considering buying

1.clear sidemarkers for $20 + S&H (american) (S&H will prob be about $5 amrcn)

2.a red 'STR" ciggy lighter and Cougar S UIM badge for $30 shipped (american)

and finally, the big one...

3. pre molded and painted laser red boxter style rear quarter vents from 'Crispy' for
$150 +S&H (american)

I realize that the installation of the vents is gonna cost me a pretty penny, but I think it will really make my car stand out from other cougs so I'm really interested. Anyone know any good CANADIAN shops in and around windsor that might help me out with this installation for a fair price? I'm still a student and between insurance for an under 20 male, tuition, books and finally this i'm gonna be in debt until i'm 90! So ya, if any one has any suggestions on a good shop, lemme know

ne way, i was wondering what everyone thought about the buys, and i'd appreciate any advice about buying online through neco, as this will be my first time

thnx all

Zeus

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Originally posted by: Zeus

2.a red 'STR" ciggy lighter and Cougar S UIM badge for $30 shipped (american)

i hope you mean the SVT UIM because the cougar s was never made....... and at that price i would worry about where you are getting it from. seems fishy being so low to me....but maybe not if its used and someone just wants to get rid of it.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
No Zac....he means COUGAR S you could allways say the S stood for SPORT.

and Fett is selling them, so I think he's safe.

Hopefully you can get those fenders aswell Zeus, that would look mean as hell with Crispy's old vents. As for shops, I have all my stuff painted at Chrysler. They charged me $750 (tax in) CAN for 2 Z3 fenders (needed alot of prep), an OEM bumper, grill, and all 5 pieces of the roush kit. Don't know shops in Windsor though. I'm from London.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
You could try Metro Collision at the corner of Giles and Windsor Ave.... they don't usually do just "parts" though and prefer to do whole cars.... put you can try

i'm sure you have seen that completely body kit decked out Yellow sunfire driving around windsor..... the son of the owner of metro collision owns that sunfire (btw it has no balls, i tried racing him with an avenger of all things and he declined)

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Originally posted by: hamill
No Zac....he means COUGAR S you could allways say the S stood for SPORT.

and Fett is selling them, so I think he's safe.

Hopefully you can get those fenders aswell Zeus, that would look mean as hell with Crispy's old vents. As for shops, I have all my stuff painted at Chrysler. They charged me $750 (tax in) CAN for 2 Z3 fenders (needed alot of prep), an OEM bumper, grill, and all 5 pieces of the roush kit. Don't know shops in Windsor though. I'm from London.
oh just the Badge... i thought it was the whole thing. lol. nm nm nm

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thnx for the input guys, if I ever need any thing painted i'll keep that in mind!

... but for now i was asking if anyone knew any shops that would install the rear quarter panels for me (as they are already pre-molded to her cougar and painted laser red).

lemme know if anyone has any insights!

thanx again!

Z

1 - 6 of 6 Posts