New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 17144 Posts

·
3L Roush 'S'
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Anyone alive in here? :ugh:

I don't think there has been a post in 3 or 4 days. Just checking?

·
3L Roush 'S'
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Anyone alive in here?

It's been really dead lately, I see people online but they don't post! :shrug:

I can't wait for spring! :rofl:

·
3L Roush 'S'
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Mike said:
What we need is a really compelling thread that'll get everyone's attention...
Hmmm, What could we talk about?

It seems like every other chapter has a postwhor e thread going! :evil:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

MaverickFlyer said:
Hmmm, What could we talk about?

It seems like every other chapter has a postwhor e thread going! :evil:
Hmm, is this the beginning?

It is winter though...not much to really talk about. I really can't wait til spring to load my car up with everything I have. She's completely "stock" right now because I had my engine rebuilt and am waiting til spring to put anything engine or cosmetic wise back onto my car. Going to be a huge transformation all at once...I can't wait!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts

i am still here...i check in once a day or so...this chapter has definately been quite though...

and in reference to the post above...i wish i had a bunch of toys to talk about let alone put on my car...lol...i'll tell you though...if sh!t keeps breaking i am going to lose it...going on my second new alt in as many weeks now...my loose rad line fell onto my header and got a hole burnt through it..pyssed rad fluid everywhere...changed the line with a newer longer one that was rerouted and the damn thing is leaking somehow at the spring clamp thing above the thermostat...that has just been my fun for the last couple days..:rofl:

on a lighter note i cant wait for the spring cause i can put my rebuilt fenders on...and i will be finally doing the rest of the exhaust...possibly preparing for a turbo'd setup with 3" piping...

i guess i will have to see how the business goes this year first..lol

·
3L Roush 'S'
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I am in desperate need of an alternator swap. It hasn't gone yet but it only works between 1k and 3K RPM anything above or below it cuts out.

·
3L Roush
4,387 Posts

Anybody know of any cheap Cougars around? I'm seriously considering getting another one but its gotta be cheap. I dont mind if it needs work because it won't be a daily driver...

I was trying to keep this a secret, but, well... who cares...? I might as well let you guys know my intentions.

Keep your eyes open for me!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

MaverickFlyer said:
Has anyone done an AutoCross events in Ontario?
Nope, but I will be looking forward to with all the $$ I'm spending on suspension & brakes ;)

·
3L Roush 'S'
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Mike said:
Anybody know of any cheap Cougars around? I'm seriously considering getting another one but its gotta be cheap. I dont mind if it needs work because it won't be a daily driver...

I was trying to keep this a secret, but, well... who cares...? I might as well let you guys know my intentions.

Yes, He's Back!

I'll keep an eye open for you! ;)

I hope you are looking for an MTX this time???

or do you want an ATX I4! :rofl:

·
3L Roush 'S'
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
3L Roush
4,387 Posts

MaverickFlyer said:
Yes, He's Back!

I'll keep an eye open for you! ;)

I hope you are looking for an MTX this time???

or do you want an ATX I4! :rofl:
:disgust:

To be completely honest. I don't really care if its an I4 or a V6 as long as it's an MTX. Colour isn't really an issue either. I've missed my Cougar since the day I sold it. I guess this was inevitable...

Mike

·
3L Roush 'S'
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

It would be fun if a couple of us started attending some events on a regular basis! ;)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

Mike said:

Well I've seen some on AutoTrader for like 5K. Does it matter year or engine?

·
3L Roush 'S'
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Mike said:
:disgust:

To be completely honest. I don't really care if its an I4 or a V6 as long as it's an MTX. Colour isn't really an issue either. I've missed my Cougar since the day I sold it. I guess this was inevitable.

Mike
I won't let you buy an I4! :disgust:

And it has to be MTX!

I'll let you pick the colour! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

MaverickFlyer said:
It would be fun if a couple of us started attending some events on a regular basis! ;)
Yes, that will be very cool if we started like a weekly thing going on. I'll be up for it come after the winter cuz I'll have a nice car worthy of showing to you all ;)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

4cyl MTX's on AutoTrader.ca for 5K

·
3L Roush 'S'
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

What kinda plans do you have for the Cougar Mike? Are you going to mod it or leave it stock?

1 - 20 of 17144 Posts