New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was behind him at a light he made a left, I followed, we both punched it, he ofcoarse went flyen, but I caught up to him to get on the on ramp and we both went super fast I think around 65 on a 270 degree on ramp. I didnt loose any ground on the on ramp I may have even caught up cause he was a lot closer than when we got on. Since he blew down the road and its hard for my auto to catch up :biggrin:.
He immediately got off on the next off ramp, probably to play on the twisties some more. I had to keep going :( But before he got off he flashed his hazards! WOOO THANKS GROUND CONTROL!

Tony

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Sweeeet Tony! Good work, Id love to see what I can do against an expensive car like that, maybe not in the accel issue, but in something like you had going on. Good stuff!

Edited:Earier comments were deleted due to change in friday's plans of coming to OSU. Sorry cant do it.

·
Administrator
24,498 Posts
Awesome. I saw a Ferrari last night at Tuttle Xing mall - a red one with big yellow Ferrari emblems on the front fenders. Maybe that was the same one...

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it may be, he was driving very aggressive.. thank god! Its about time somebody tore around in one of those things instead of babyen it.

THis was a brand new (no temp tags) bright ferrari red 360 Mondena HOTTTTT :bowdown:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts