New Cougar Forum banner

On my way TO James' RHD meet...

969 views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  ignernt 
#1 ·
RacerX had just gotten to my house and we were literally 1/4 mile away. i looked far ahead and saw a deer jump off the hill from the right, bound across the street and ran right up the hill to the left of the roadside. So i turn on my high beams and asked Brian if he saw it and he said he did. i figured if there was another i'd see it by the time i got down the road. Kept my eyes open, and nothing. All of a sudden as i got close to where i saw the first one jump out here comes the second. Tried braking and INSTANTLY shot into the opposing lane, but it was too late... BAM! right into the passenger side of the car. We both yelled "****!" followed by my exclamation of "****assmother****ingsonofa*****ingwhore!" Pulled into the service station at the bottom of the hill, and jumped out of my car expecting to see the worst. i truly didn't even want to look, but wanted to make sure something wasn't going to fall off on the way to James' place, and i just HAD to. So the mirror's hanging... and that's the majority of the damage. I was able put the mirror right back on. No destroyed fender... no bashed in door... no smashed quarter panel. There MAY be just a little bit of the quarter panel pushed in near the front of the wheel arch, but i think it's just scratched paint more than anything. So, it more of less knocked my mirror off and brushed all the salt off of my car.

The funny thing is... in the distance i think i heard the one deer say to the other, "Dude, who would've thought you'd get attacked by a Cougar in this part of the country." ;)

Check it out... mine's the black one to those of you that don't know. :) BTW... that squiggly line from the middle of the rear wheel arch toward the front is a reflection, not a scratch.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi Zum...

:wave: i'm the red snowflake, and it's hard to wash a car when i light up
:wave: and i'm the Roush sideskirt... if iggy would take his car to a drive-through car-wash i'd rip right off
:wave: and i'm the rock salt molecule... my clones and i are spread over roads in the North to melt and/or prevent ice

:tongue:

#4 ·
Originally posted by: ignernt
Hi Zum...

:wave: and i'm the Roush sideskirt... if iggy would take his car to a drive-through car-wash i'd rip right off
:wave: and i'm the rock salt molecule... my clones and i are spread over roads in the North to melt and/or prevent ice

ahahahah... You most not have got those 60 degree days we have been getting. Sucker
:loser:

#7 ·
Originally posted by: ignernt
Hi Zum...

Thats some funny Sh*t. :rofl:

#10 ·
There were actually four more Cougars there than shown in the pic. tnkgurl, Spade, urbncougar33, and mine were all there, too. I think that's everyone.

It was mostly a silver Cougar convention. Aside from James, there was one red, one black, and one blue Cougar there. Everyone else was silver!

--RJ

#12 ·
Originally posted by: skater
There were actually four more Cougars there than shown in the pic. tnkgurl, Spade, urbncougar33, and mine were all there, too. I think that's everyone.

It was mostly a silver Cougar convention. Aside from James, there was one red, one black, and one blue Cougar there. Everyone else was silver!

--RJ
That reminds me... i have pics. i'll post them tonight if i don't have to double-shift AGAIN like last night. :ugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.